Verona Bike is the new service available not only to residents but also to visitors. It is a great way to explore the city and to see even more.
There are 20 bike stations around town at strategic points such as the railway station, Piazza Bra, San Zeno, Piazza Cittadella, Porta Palio car park and the Fiera (trade fairs).
- the first half hour's use is ALWAYS free.
- After the first 30 minutes, you will pay € 0.50 for the second half hour, € 0.75 for the third and € 0.75 for the fourth, for a maximum of two hours.
- Remember that the bike cannot be used for a trip* lasting more than two consecutive hours.
- After the two-hour limit, use is charged at an hourly rate and you will be fined €2 an hour or fraction of an hour. If you exceed this time limit three times, you will be automatically excluded from the service and your subscription cannot be reactivated: you will need to re-register.
- At least 10 minutes must elapse between the first and second use.
* trip means the bicycle route from the starting station to the destination station, regardless of whether or not it is the same station.
How to book
- Toll-free number: 800.89.69.48
- Online at website: www.bikeverona.it
- in person at the Verona Tourist Office, Via degli Alpini 7, (Piazza Bra).
You will be given a user code and a password which you type into the keyboard near the bike racks. The screen will then tell you which bike to use.
Go to the website for more detailed instructions, conditions of use, trouble-shooting etc or collect a leaflet from the tourist office. Select the English version by clicking the Union Jack flag at the bottom of the page.